Remote Control For Camera Nikon D Series
- Gratis verzending
Ook gratis retourneren
- 100 dagen bedenktijd
Een soepele retourafhandeling
- Beste Deals
Remote MC-DC2 for Nikon D Series Cameras
This camera remote control for Nikon D Series can be used as the shutter remotely. The remote control has a self-timer mode, interval timer, an exposure timer and exposure count.
The timer can be set from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. The large LCD display is easy to read and can be illuminated.
Shutter Cable for Nikon is now available from our US and UK warehouse
- Supported cameras: Nikon
- Time delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
- Number of shots: 1 to 399, (unlimited)
- Power supply: Two AAA 1.5V LR03 alkaline batteries
- Battery life: Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5 min, an exposure time of 4min 56s, and an interval of 5 minutes. The use of the illuminator will reduce battery life.
- Working Temperature: -20 + 50 ° C (-4 + 122 ° F)
- Size: Approx .. 15.5 x 3.8 x 1.5cm / 6.1 x 1.5 x 0.6inch
- Weight: Approx. 120g (without batteries)
- Length of cable: Approx. 87cm
This article includes:
1 x Shutter Cable for Nikon
1 x User Manual